Website DNA LCC
Number of Employees needed: 10
Working Location: Hirafu Area
Working Experience: Minimum of 1 year
Working Hours: Shifting (candidates must be open to shifting schedule)
Employment Status: Full time (1 year, extendable) or Part time (3 months, extendable)
Language: Basic English
Salary: Yen 1000-1200/ hour
Meal: 1 meal per day during work hours
Accommodation: Shared Room (JPY25,000- Summer and JPY35,000- Winter)
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Welcoming and greeting customers in the coffeehouse and efficiently determining their needs and interests.
● Explanation and education to customers about different coffee products by explaining and presenting to them the difference between coffee beans and preparation and demonstrating the operation of brewing equipment.
● Preparing and selling coffee products by closely following the prescribed preparation techniques and recipes for various coffee drinks like coffee, espresso, latte, espresso, and cappuccino.
● Sanitizing or cleaning utensils, work areas and equipment.
● Regularly checking the temperature of refrigerators, freezers or other heating equipment to make sure it functions properly.
● Ordering, receiving, accounting for and stocking retail products or stock supplies.
● Serving prepared foods such as cakes, biscotti, muffins or bagels.
● Maintenance and sanitizing of equipment
● Ensuring a healthy and safe environment and a friendly atmosphere by following sanitation regulations and organization standards.
● Grinding, weighing and packing coffee beans for customers.
● Labeling, wrapping or dating food products for sale.
● Setting up or restocking product displays.
● Listening to customer complaints and queries and addressing their concerns in an efficient yet friendly manner and reporting to the manager on duty without delay.
● Maintaining a prompt and friendly customer service.
● Reporting potential safety hazards to the manager on duty without delay.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.