Website DNA LCC
Number of Employees needed: 2
Working Location: Hirafu / Hanazono Area
Working Experience: Minimum of 1 year
Working Hours: Shifting (candidates must be open to shifting schedule)
Employment Status: Full time (1 year, extendable) or Part time (3 months, extendable)
Language: Basic English
Salary: Yen 1000-1400/ hour
Meal: 1 meal per day during work hours
Accommodation: Shared Room (JPY25,000- Summer and JPY35,000- Winter)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods. Evaluate quality of food ingredients or prepared foods.
· Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking. Adjust temperature controls of ovens or other heating equipment.
· Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery. Load materials into production equipment. Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
· Operate cooking, baking, or other food preparation equipment.
· Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in production ovens or on grills.
· Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers. Measure ingredients or substances to be used in production processes.
· Observe color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly. Inspect food products.
· Adjust temperature controls of ovens or other heating equipment.
· Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met. Evaluate quality of food ingredients or prepared foods.
· Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
· Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning. Clean production equipment. Maintain production or processing equipment.
· Adapt the quantity of ingredients to match the amount of items to be baked. Determine food production methods.
· Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas or brushes. Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
· Decorate baked goods, such as cakes or pastries. Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
· Operate slicing or wrapping machines. Operate cutting equipment.
· Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to form sweet rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, or other products. Shape clay or dough to create products.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.