Website Niseko Kids Club
Niseko Kids Club
Niseko Kids Club is seeking casual or full-time Babysitters to care for children ranging in age from infants to school-aged, on an on-call basis. As an on-call Babysitter, you need to be caring, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible, willing to take childcare assignments when available and work independently and unsupervised, making every child’s holiday an everlasting memory. You will provide care to children visiting from all over the world such as Japan, the USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, France etc. If you are seeking a position that allows you to tailor your work schedule, indulge in your passion for childcare and experience new adventures, we want to hear from you.
- Arrive at the client’s accommodations 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Gather information about the parents and their children.
Keep the play area safe and free from hazards while monitoring children consistently throughout the day.
- Sanitise play equipment, games and toys on a regular basis to keep them safe and attractive while minimising the spread of germs.
- Change diapers, dress children and assist them with their snacks, drinks and meals as needed.
- Teach children the importance of good personal hygiene and health habits, including the importance of brushing teeth, washing hands, using the toilet and getting adequate rest.
- Engage in educational activities with the children, including reading, crafts, drawing, colouring and singing.
- Keep an individual record for each child that includes information about his or her behaviours, daily activities, meals eaten and other important details. Discuss this information with each child’s parents on a daily basis.
- Create daily lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate, fun and interesting.
- Light housework to keep the room clean and tidy, including cleaning spills and washing dishes after meals.
- At least 2 years of childcare experience.
- Work well with children and display patience.
- CPR/First aid certified (including infant).
- Working with children check.
- Paid training
- Uniform provided
- Accommodation available
- Vehicle allowance
- Flexible hours
- Ski pass included (full-time only)
- Hanazono activities discount (full-time only)
- ¥1,300 to ¥1,500 per hour
- End-of-season bonus
- 2022 December 1st to 2023 April 2rd
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.