Website DNA LCC
Role: Assistant Manager- Front of the House
Number of Employees needed: 3
Working Location: Hirafu / Hanazono Area
Working Experience: Minimum of 1 year
Working Hours: Shifting (candidates must be open to shifting schedule)
Employment Status: Full time (1 year, extendable)
Language: Basic English
Salary: Yen 1100-1400/ hour
Meal: 1 meal per day during work hours
Accommodation: Shared Room (JPY25,000- Summer and JPY35,000- Winter)
Roles and Responsibilities:
● To assist with implementation of service standards for reception ensuring a high and consistent level of service is given to all guests.
● To assist with implementing training and coaching of the service standards
● To ensure service to guests is engaging and proactive.
● To ensure that arrivals are managed smoothly, efficiently and with high levels of
● To review customer satisfaction levels
● Ensure that checking guests out on departure, client accounts are settled in full, robe controls maintained and guest satisfaction is checked.
● Communicating with the guests, checking satisfaction, resolving conflicts and coaching the team to improve departmental hospitality performance..
● To ensure all staff have an understanding of the telephone answering system
● Cost out rotas to meet the budgeted requirements.
● To ensure FOH team is communicated to with all company policies and procedures.
● To assist the FOH Manager with recruiting, managing, training and performance of all
● Attend and contribute to any meetings as required.
● Comply with all Company Policy and Procedures
● Complete any other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Management Team.
● Undertaking Duty Manager responsibilities on a rota basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.