Website DNA LCC
Role: Chef De Partie
Number of Employees needed: 8
Working Location: Hirafu / Hanazono Area
Working Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
Working Hours: Shifting (candidates must be open to shifting schedule)
Employment Status: Full time (1 year, extendable) or Part time (3 months, extendable)
Language: Basic English
Salary: Yen 1200-1400/ hour
Meal: 1 meal per day during work hours
Accommodation: Shared Room (JPY25,000- Summer and JPY35,000- Winter)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
· Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
· Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
· Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
· Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
· Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
· Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
· Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
· Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
· Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
· Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
· Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
· Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
· Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
· Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
· Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
· Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
· Consults daily with Sous Chef and Head chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last-minute events.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.