Website Niseko Real Estate
Niseko Real Estate is looking for a Mandarin speaker to join our Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be taking on a key role in our business: meeting with buyers and sellers, showing them around our beautiful local area, and making sales.
Candidates must have:
– Fluent spoken & written Mandarin, with English or Japanese proficiency
– Eligibility for either a Japanese Working holiday visa or sponsorship
– Availability to work at least from October 2019 – May 2020. Ability for an earlier start is preferred if possible, and a later finish may be available.
– Japanese drivers’ license, or ability to obtain an International Driving License
– Previous Real Estate or sales experience
– Familiarity with Niseko and the surrounding area
– A passion for skiing / snowboarding, and Niseko’s other fantastic outdoor activities
– High proficiency in G-Suite products, Microsoft Office, CRM systems
– A comprehensive remuneration package including health insurance
– Accommodation can be provided if required
– Opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting projects in Niseko!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.