Website DNA LLC
Role: Head Baker
Number of Employees needed: 3
Working Location: Hirafu / Hanazono Area
Working Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
Working Hours: Shifting (candidates must be open to shifting schedule)
Employment Status: Full time (1 year, extendable) or Part time (3 months, extendable)
Language: Basic English
Salary: Yen 1200-1800/ hour
Meal: 1 meal per day during work hours
Accommodation: Shared Room (JPY25,000- Summer and JPY35,000- Winter)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage a team including scheduling, training, and general supervision
· Designing and improving recipes, develop new recipes for baked goods.
· Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
· Decorating and displaying finished products.
· Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
· Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels
· Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
· Record operational or production data
· Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
· Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift
· Direct or coordinate bakery deliveries
· Direct operational or production activities.
· Order or receive supplies or equipment.
· Cost out rotas to meet the budgeted requirements, provided by the general manager
· Will report directly to the General manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.